Your mission: Help us provide top notch services in our IT and ERP workflows.
We’re at the leading edge of the BPO and ERP industry. At ekspert you’ll be working with some of the world’s most known multinational firms and organizations. We’re a multinational too, but probably one of the smallest!
Join us and we’ll grow the business together.
Abacus (www.abacus.ch) is the ERP we have adopted as our main tool to serve our clients, but which we also implement for clients who wish to run it in their own environment. Beside the ERP we use a couple of other tools which are based on sophisticated databases such as MS SQL, MySQL or c-tree. The candidate will interact with end beneficiaries of our services, whether among our clients or our co-workers of all departments. The position will be thoroughly knowledgeable about all aspects of the ERP system and related database schema. He/she will design, develop, test, deploy and maintain data flow solutions to cover external and/or internal needs.
Duties include but not limited to :
- Work with client’s data, and design customized reports (e.g. Financial/ GL).
- Contribute to identify user needs and develop data processing solutions.
- Design and develop data flows to maintain BI dashboards accurate.
- Data import / export XML process (Mapping and interface).
- Perform as a member of an application support team for ERP system users throughout the organization and its clients.
- Analyse and troubleshoot ERP system issues reported by end users.
- Create documentation and procedure guidelines for ERP system users.
- Work with ERP system users at various levels to determine appropriate system configuration and setup.
- Contribute in testing new releases of ERP system prior deployment into a productive environment.
- Opportunities to provide technical assistance during sales processes.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Knowledge of: MSQL; MySQL; c-tree, Web services; API; Business Intelligence.
- Proven experience with Report Designer tools.
- Proven experience of an ERP (Abacus is a plus).
- Strong project coordination and project team player skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English and French – German is a plus (both internal and client-facing).
- Conscientious, detail oriented and methodical work approach.
- Autonomous but yet excellent team player.
- Dynamic, optimistic, and happy to take up challenges.
- Effective problem solver.
- Have a positive work attitude.
We’re offering you the opportunity to join a growing company with a great multi cultural team in an advanced work environment where you can expand your skill set every day.
Interested? Send us your complete job application by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org